Lanie and Chris's Wedding Blog

Venue Update
August 11, 2009, 10:43 pm
Filed under: Ceremony, Photos, Reception, Travel, Wedding Planning

We skipped the Beaver Del trip because it was monsooning. I had a serious conversation with myself and decided that I would be heartbroken if it rained at our wedding. The only solution is to move it to California where rain is rare.

I’m a member of a couple bridal blogs and a link to this blog is posted there, so I can’t post the name of the town or the venue until we have contracts (those bridezillas will snatch it out from under me), but I can tell you it’s in Northern California and I’ll leave you with this lovely picture of the site.



1 Comment so far
Leave a comment

well, a change of venue is FINE by me! this new england summer has sucked…raining almost every day….in fact, maybe i will just move to northen calif.
thanks for town name when you can…

Comment by sarah

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: